- Drought Contingency Plan
- Energy Consumption – 2017
- Energy Consumption – 2016
- Energy Consumption – 2015
- Landowners Bill of Rights
- Rate Order Plan
- Water Conservation Plan
- Water Quality Report – 2016
Water / Sewer Rates
MUD18 water use rates are based on an ‘Equivalent Residential Connection’ set at thousand-gallons-per-month increments.
The District uses a sliding-scale rate schedule that favors water conservation without depriving customer of necessary water for all household uses including irrigation.
Residential Water Use Rates (in Thousand Gallons per month)
- $12.00 minimum – First 8,000 Gallons
- $1.00 per 1,000 Gallons – Next 7,000 Gallons (8,001 – 15,000 Gallons)
- $1.25 per 1,000 Gallons – Next 5,000 Gallons (15,001 – 20,000 Gallons)
- $1.50 per 1,000 Gallons – Next 10,000 Gallons (20,001 – 30,000 Gallons)
- $2.50 per 1,000 Gallons – Next 10,000 Gallons (30,001 – 40,000 Gallons)
- $3.50 per 1,000 Gallons Over 40,000 Gallons
Residential Sewer Rate – a flat rate of $15.00 per month
MUD18 Ad Valorem Tax rates are based on property values established by the Harris County Central Appraisal District. Ad Valorem taxes from the basis of each taxpayer’s contribution to the cost of infrastructure and maintenance for the utility district. You can contact HCAD, the Harris County Appraisal District website at: http://www.hcad.org/ or Wheeler and Associates, MUD18’s tax collector at: http://www.wheelerassoc.com to view your individual property values and assessment. Use this link to pay your MUD taxes online.
The Board of Directors of MUD18 would like to inform you that by November 1st of each year you should be in receipt of Tax Statements for your Property. This should include a MUD18 tax statement. If you have not received your MUD18 tax statement by November 1st, please contact our Tax Assessors Office at (713) 462-8906.