Harris County Municipal Utility District #18 is pleased to announce that we are no longer under a Drought Contingency Plan condition. However, as it will take some months before our aquifers refill to pre-drought levels, please continue your conservation efforts to save water. To that point consider maintaining your lawn watering in evening-to-dawn time periods, with moderate run times for your system. We thank you for your cooperation during the 2023 drought period.
The Hunters Valley ‘Back Fence’ newsletter with its monthly posting of the Precinct 4 Constables Report for MUD 18’s residents can be found online at the Hunters Valley Facebook page: ‘Hunter’s Valley – Houston Community Forum’
This is a private group. Residents can also sign up with Chaparral Management, the Hunters Valley’s management company, https://chaparralmanagement.com/ to receive the newsletter as an email.
Additionally, back issues of the Back Fence are available on this website. For those who are not Hunters Valley subdivision residents yet and are looking for the Precinct 4 Constables Reports, they are still available here on the MUD18 website.
NEW Payment Options Available
Harris County MUD #18 has teamed up with First Billing Services to provide more payment options to our customers. You can pay by credit card, debit card or eCheck. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Amex are all accepted.
- Web Payments: Log onto https://eaglewater.firstbilling.com to access the online portal. Register your account OR pay as a guest!
- Live Agent Assisted Payments: Call 855-270-3592 for live agent assistance.
- Automated Phone Payments: Call 866-415-1835 and follow the prompts to listen to your balance and make a payment. This service is available 24/7.
- Text & Pay: Register your account via the online portal to sign up for Text & Pay.
- Direct Payment Plan (Automatic Monthly Payments): Log in online OR contact First Billing at 855-270-3592 to sign up for automatic payments. Each month, you will receive emails confirming the payment was successful.
- E-Billing: Log in online OR contact First Billing at 1-855-270-3592 to sign up for e-billing.
- On-Line Bill Pay: You may continue to pay your bill on-line through your bill payment service.
- S. Postal Service: As always, you may mail your payment with the coupon in the return envelope provided with your billing statement.
Mailing address: Eagle Water Management • P.O. BOX 12169 • SPRING, TEXAS 77391
The above options are not available for returned payments/checks or terminated service payments. Customers with returned check, returned account fund items and terminated service must come to the Eagle Water Management office located at 5118 Spring Cypress Road, Spring, Texas 77379 with a cashier’s check or money order to settle their accounts.
Please note that neither the District nor the Providers listed above will be responsible for your payments being late. Should you have any questions regarding the payment options, please call 281-374-8989.
For more information or assistance with registration:
Call First Billing Services at 1-855-270-3592 or log onto https://eaglewater.firstbilling.com.
First Billing Services assesses a fee of 3.99% for each Credit/Debit card and 99¢ for each eCheck transaction.